Life BRIDGE is a comprehensive coaching program that assists individuals to develop the needed life skills to become self-sufficient through training, education, supportive service, and providing appropriate resources.
At Life BRIDGE we:
- Help individuals discover their potential and work towards achieving career goals.
- Assist participants in developing or improving their job skills.
- Assist participants to obtain employment if unemployed or under-employed.
- Empower participants to improve their educational status.
- Enable families to generate a suitable income while needing less government assistance.
Life BRIDGE participants receive:
- Individual Coaching
- Career Development
- Job Search Assistance
- Resource Connection
- Computer Training
- Job Training
- Resume Development
- Interview Skills
- STEPS (Steps to Economical and Personal Success Class)
- Financial Management Education
- Homeownership Guidance
All services are offered to participants at no charge.
If you are interested in finding out more about Life BRIDGE and how we can help YOU achieve your goals, please contact Christy McMakin, Life Coach at:
Office – 423-378-2938
Cell – 423-384-6304
Email – email@example.com
Last modified: August 22, 2019