KHRA Housing Application
for both Public Housing and Housing Choice Voucher Assistance
- Applications can be mailed, emailed, faxed, or submitted directly to our office.
- Incomplete applications will be returned to you and delay your admission to the program.
- Applications without proper documents will also be returned to you.
- Applicants will be contacted when they approach the top of the waiting list for a formal application interview.
- If you wish to apply for the assistance of a Project-Based development or property you must also apply at the property where you wish to live. Remember, they may have additional screening criteria and/or application processes.
For application status at any time, please call 423-392-2560 (Public Housing) or 423-392-2533 (HCV).
If you have a question or need to provide updated information for your current application please email the appropriate Specialist below: